Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Small Update....

YAY! I am excited about painting the house and have purchased a LOT of painting equipment! Upon prepping the back room, I found myself sweat'n to the oldies, and I had not even BEGUN painting! I thought about it, and as we ...well... ALL of you know, I HATE heat! So, if I am in no hurry, why don't I wait a few weeks when the weather is milder, and be comfortable while I paint! This job is going to be bad enough as it is, who needs to be in Dante's 7th level while your doing it? SOOOOOO! Now I actually have a few days to go see family and friends before I start! (That and woo the masses with my baked goods in a planned persuasive tactict to lure them into helping me with my project! EEEEEEE-xcelent!! Anyone for dark chocolate cheesecake brownies? Anyone? Anyone? First one's free! Anyone?

1 Comments:

Blogger Amy said...

First one's free then you end up waking up with nite sweats craving em. You can be my dealer anytime. LOL Can't wait till I see ya! Miss ya chica.

7:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home