Thursday, September 14, 2006

Kitchen A Go-Go!

Again...
I have blue carpet.
Not much you can do, especially if your wallpaper ties in with it!
Now, I have thought to keep the wallpaper in my kitchen because it really does give the house a country cottage feel, BUT it is really dated and in poor shape. Upon Lia's generous offer to help me re-wallpaper, I am looking for a "French Country" paper, that will enhance the cozy feel of my kitchen, and bring color and pattern to the space as well! I am really excited to add this to my home improvement plan! New paint, new wallpaper, this is AWESOME!
Look closely my friends, this may be the last time you see my kitchen this way!!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

So, getting back to my porch, I ran into an old friend on myspace from high school! After catching up over the past 10 years, it turn out he owns a tile laying company in North Austin, White Flooring! Again, I load my pistol of subtle request. I asked for his help with my back porch, and laying the brick tile, and he gladly agreed to come help, he will even bring all his tools so I don't have to rent them! WOW!! The catch? He is moving to Atlanta soon, so I have to get the money for the supplies quick! Stand by for The First Annual Brick Laying BBQ Extravaganza!! Gil, make me some shirts!!

BAD FLOOR NO MORE!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

1 Comments:

Blogger THE MODERN DAD said...

love the pelligrino vase, but ...well...this is the french country cottage, not the italian country cottage. Aye que Mios!

i can see the shirts now.

"i helped gina lay some brick, and all i got was this lousy t-shirt and a rib, thats right, just one rib"

7:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home