Saturday, March 17, 2007

Season 2 Wrap Already?

Hey guys, I know I have neglected everyone, and I apologize! Unfortunately I had to replace my pc and camera, and then had to ship off the pc to get repaired! SO, all the documentation of the den was non-existant! I apologize, BUT am feeding all of you at the BBQ reveal! Season 3 is underway and will include new paint and shelves in the laundry room, new paint for the master and guest bedroom, and of course the enclosed porch! YAY!! FINALLY! Some great news, my lovely Kevin Kriston is going to help me with molding throughout this season! He is quite the accomplished woodworker and I am looking forward to his help! Stay tuned, after the BBQ I will post the new pics of the den, and get started on a new season! Lots of love!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home