Thursday, October 19, 2006

Season 1 Wrap!

Well kids...It's been a loooooooong run! I unfortunately will be closing season 1, and will resume in a few months to launch season 2! And OH what a season it will be! I have slated the screening of the back porch and a new window in the den, just to name a few!! I will send out a mass e-mail when I start up again! I am hosting a season 1 wrap party and launch of my new small business Sugar & Spice Gourmet Desserts www.sugarandspicegourmetdesserts.blogspot.com 11-7-06 from 7-10 pm, all are invited to see the changes first hand as well as sample the goods!! I will hold off posting the final pics of the wallpaper, window hardware, and back guest room until after the party, so there will be a great surprise when you come in! I will post one more entry with pics and that will be the conclusion of the first season, stay tuned!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home